Launchpad to CommPeak services
Try other keywords in your search
To create a queue:
1. At my.commpeak.com, go to LABS -> PBX Instances.
2. Log in to your PBX.
3. Go to APPLICATIONS -> Queues.
4. Click + Add Queue.
5. In General Settings, we recommend setting the following basic configurations:
|Queue Number||Manually enter the number of your queue.|
|Queue Name||Manually enter the name of your queue.
|Skip Busy Agents
||Yes + (ringinuse=no)
|Fall Over Destination
||Terminate Call -> Hangup
6. On the Timing & Agent Options tab, please set 10 minutes or less for the Max Wait Time field.
7. Click Submit.
8. Click APPLY CONFIG in the top right corner.
We recommend that you contact our support team with a request to configure inbound call routes and destinations for you, and we will be happy to do it.
Reach out to our support teamOpen a ticket