To work with PBX Stats, each user needs an account, where he is assigned roles and given access to desks.
Users with relevant permissions can view, create, edit, and delete other users.
The Users Manager page is available under the Configuration menu.
The table on the Users Manager page gives details about each user.
||The user's name in the system
||The user's email address
||The role(s) granted to the user. Hovering over a role will show its description.
Roles with special permissions will be displayed here, too.
||The desks the user is assigned to
||Shows if the user account is enabled or disabled
||Click the links to perform the actions to the user account: edit the account, change the password, or delete the user.
New User Creation
To create a new user:
- Click Create New User in the top right corner of the Users Manager page.
- In the New User window, enter the credentials for the user.
- Please select one or more roles for the user and assign the user to one or more desks.
- Click Save. The new user will appear in the list.
Editing Existing Users
You can edit a previously created user as follows:
- Change the user's email and username
- Assign him new roles and desks or remove the existing ones
- Disable the user
To edit a user:
- On the Users Manager page, click Edit in the Actions column on the line for the needed user.
- Make changes in the user window and click Save.
The Actions column also has options to change the user's password and delete the user.