To be able to use PBX Stats, you need to whitelist all the IP addresses allowed to access your PBX Stats account.
You can set the required web ACL (access control list) in your account at my.commpeak.com.
To set the web access control list:
- Log in to your account at my.commpeak.com and in the menu on the left, select Labs.
- On the PBX Instances tab, click the Settings icon.
The PBX Instance Details pane with several tabs will open on the right. Here you can insert IP addresses to your web access list.
- Click the Web access ACL tab.
- In the field under IP ACL, enter an IP address in the x.x.x.x format. You can also enter a name server address if you set up Dynamic DNS. More information on DDNS is available here.
- Click on the plus icon to add the IP address.
- Add all the needed IPs one by one.
- To temporarily disable a specific IP, toggle the button next to the IP address. To delete an IP, click on the delete icon.
- Click Save Changes.