Adding SIP Accounts
If several agents use VoIP services, you can create more SIP accounts.
To add a new SIP account:
Click Setup in the left pane and expand the SIP Accounts tab.
- You will see the number of active/available SIP accounts. Click on the plus sign next to the box.
- On the page that opens, fill in each section as described below. When done, click SAVE CHANGES.
Name - enter the name of the new SIP account to locate it quickly.
Channel Limit - enter the channel limit for this SIP account or 0 to use your account limit. The maximum limit you can distribute between all your SIP accounts is specified on the top of the setup page.
- Default tech. prefix - Leave the default value to ensure the best routes and call quality.
||Refer to the Caller ID Setup article
||Select the following checkboxes:
- to bypass NAT issues with no audio for established calls
- to enable playing a message when you try to call but are out of balance
|Speech to Text
||Enable converting recordings of your calls to text and create rules. Visit the Speech to Text category for more information.
||Refer to the SIP Account Authentication article.
Your new account is created and will become active in a while.
If you need more SIP accounts than available or want to use other services provided by CommPeak, please submit a request to our support team by clicking SUPPORT at the top of any page.