The main Dialer page can display live statistics for today. You can also see data for past periods or organize widgets into several panels.
Click the Dialer icon on top to go to the main page. If you are in predictive calling, you need to exit it first.
When you first log in to the Dialer, it contains pre-configured widgets for today and yesterday. You can add more widgets or change periods for which you wish to display the statistics.
To configure the statistics widgets:
On the main page, scroll down to Today Statistics.
- Select a predefined time range, e.g., today, yesterday, this week, and so on:
- In the Choose Action drop-down list, select Add Widget to Panel:
- Choose a widget from the list:
- Click Add:
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add more widgets.
- If you want to display statistics to different periods, add one more panel. In Choose Action, select Add Another Panel. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add widgets to the new panel.
- Сlick the Save Changes icon on the right to save the configuration.
Click All or Current depending on whether you want to save changes to all panels or only the current one.
To delete a panel, click the Delete Panel icon on the right.
To delete a widget, click delete in the top-right corner of the widget.